This Technical Training Manager will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and leads the team of trainers. This individual participates in designing and implementing technical training programs, delivers training and actively contributes to the development and implementation of the strategy of training courses digitization.
As such, your main missions are:
- You are in charge of managing the design and the update of the training programs required to development the skills of our internal and external clients, and you participate in the design of training materials.
- You train our clients with SEPRO technology, in our training center or at our clients facilities.
- You contribute to the development of the e-learning project and transversal product projects
- You provide competitive intelligence to suggest innovative plans
- You lead a team of 7 trainers
The Successful Applicant
With a high degree or equivalent in Automation, Maintenance or Electronics, you have experience as a trainer, as well as a successful transversal or direct managerial experience.
You have strong competences in the management of the teaching devices and creation of training materials, as well as in project management.
You like to pass on your know-how expertise and techniques.
Your sense of customer service and organization fosters the success and development of the Training activity.
You speak fluent English & French.
What’s on Offer
This position is based in La Roche-Sur-Yon, Vendée (France) with regular trips to France and occasionally abroad.