Field Engineer Benelux
In close collaboration with the Service Manager, your mission is :
- Perform the installation and start-up of new robots.
- Programming and optimization of the robots in production
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repair, replacement of spare parts (mechanic, electric, pneumatic)
- Report to the Service Manager
- Electromechanical / Mechatronics background at a minimum Bachelor’s level with 3 years experience as Field Engineer, ideally in robotics / automation / injection molding.
- Easy with electrical-, pneumatical- and mechanical diagrams. Experience of AC & DC control systems is required.
- You are customer oriented, responsible and capable of working under pressure.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English.
- Flexible in terms of tasks and schedules.
- You are capable to work with large autonomy, supported by your colleagues ( Benelux and France based) and willing to travel throughout mainly the Netherlands and northern Belgium. Therefor home based in the North of Belgium or South side of the Netherlands would be ideal.
- A permanent contract through a diversified and challenging function
- A dynamic environment with high-tech products
- A competitive salary with company car, fuel card, GSM and Laptop
- Initial extensive training program in the headquarters ( France).