The Touch 2 control system is simple and intuitive and you can use it to quickly create a simple pick & place cycle.
Task-based navigation enables direct access depending on the task to be done: production, tool change, programming and maintenance.
- Controls 3-axis servomotor robots
- Simple pick & place or simple stacking applications
- Simple peripheral equipment: belt conveyor or sprue cutter
- 100 application programs in memory
- 10 subroutines per application program
- One 16I/16O board in the electrical cabinet (option)
- Digital vacuum switch to program and record part grip settings for each mold (option)
- PC editor: software pack to create, transfer and save programs in a Windows environment (option)