The three Multi-Inject robot models are specially designed for transverse unloading in the mold without touching the secondary vertical injection unit of the IMM. Unlike conventional Cartesian robots, these robots are designed with a demolding arm that slides on the horizontal axis to access the mold vertically. They are more economic than a side-entry robot and also benefit from the flexibility of a 3-axis Cartesian robot.Download the brochure
- Prismatic guides for rigidity
- Powerful servomotors and smart software for faster mold in and out times
- Transverse layout or gantry robot above the mold
- Direct arm for MI20 – Telescopic arm for MI 30
- Electrical cabinet on beam to free space on the floor (option)
- Simplified maintenance - annual intervals
- Transverse unloading of multi-injection IMMs equipped with a secondary vertical injection unit
You may also be interested in:
Premium 5X Line
Premium IML : In-Mold-Labelling system
Technology S7 Line
Contact our sales team
All fields are required
How can we help you?
The information collected by SEPRO ROBOTIQUE is processed electronically in order to set up commercial relations between you and SEPRO ROBOTIQUE's Sales Department. Data points collected via this form are required except those marked as optional. Data recipient is SEPRO ROBOTIQUE's Sales Department, the data controller. Your data will be kept for the time necessary to process your requests. Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the GDPR, you have the right to access, query, limit, transfer, modify, correct, and erase your personal data. You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to SEPRO ROBOTIQUE SAS, Henry Bessemer Street, ZI Acti-Est, CS 10084, 85003 La Roche Sur Yon, and including a copy of their signed identity document.