S7 Line The BIG industrial robots
The new generation of Sepro high-capacity technological robots with top-of-the-line design and finishing. Built to be strong and quick, the S7 Line robots are designed to optimize production under intensive use for the most specialized applications (axial configurations, dual arms, dual motion, and others). Visual 2 - Visual 3 (Option) control system.Download the brochure
- SLS (Sepro Linear System) guiding systems with cam follower rails on the beam and vertical arm
- Powerful servo motors and smart vibration-suppressing software
- Y-axis free movement for supporting and transferring parts ejected from the mold, as a standard feature
- High-torque pneumatic rotation for R1 (0-90°) or R2 (0-90-180°) (as an option)
- Customer’s choice of transversal or axial configuration
- Minimal preventive maintenance (annual)
- Simple Pick & Place
- Simple stacking applications
- Complex applications: stacking, advanced palletizing, insert placing, insert molding, vision
You may also be interested in:
Contact our sales team
All fields are required
How can we help you?
The information collected by SEPRO ROBOTIQUE is processed electronically in order to set up commercial relations between you and SEPRO ROBOTIQUE's Sales Department. Data points collected via this form are required except those marked as optional. Data recipient is SEPRO ROBOTIQUE's Sales Department, the data controller. Your data will be kept for the time necessary to process your requests. Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the GDPR, you have the right to access, query, limit, transfer, modify, correct, and erase your personal data. You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to SEPRO ROBOTIQUE SAS, Henry Bessemer Street, ZI Acti-Est, CS 10084, 85003 La Roche Sur Yon, and including a copy of their signed identity document.